Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus Box Mod
Earn up to 75 Points.
The Sigelei Fuchai 213W Plus Box Mod is a fairly compact device that packs a surprising amount of pure vaping power. Its simple design houses an array of top features that make this one of the best high-powered, yet affordable mods on the market.
The Siglei Fuchai 213 has been upgraded! The Fuchai 213 Plus features more reliable temperature control, more accurate TCR mode, more consistent performance, balanced charging, lightning fast readouts and a larger full color display.
The box mod has a maximum power level of 213 watts, can fire atomizers two 0.1ohm and supports many coil types including stainless steel, titanium and nickel heads in temperature modes. The mod has a TCR mode preset that is said to be much improved and more precise than the previous version. And, there is a TFR mode (Temperature Factor of Resistivity) that supports any hybrid build you throw at it. The coolest aspect of the 213W Plus is that you can customize how the mod fires. For example, you can set the mod to initially fire with a higher wattage and let the wattage decrease as you vape.
The device features on board charging via the USB port that is said to occur in a safer and more balanced way. The two 18650 batteries that power the mod can also be easily accessed by opening the hinged door on the bottom, making it very easy to swap out the cells! The USB port also doubles as a firmware upgrade interface in case new box mod features are released.
The brand new Sigelei Fuchai 213W Plus has an amazing design, is made with aluminum alloy materials, features an ergonomic form factor and measures only 88mm x 44mm x 29mm, so it’s quite portable. You can get one in these colors: black, blue, green or red.
The control face is located on the front of the device with oval shaped adjustment buttons and an improved screen which now measures 0.96″ display that has a full color menu. The fire button looks the same as the predecessor and still prevents unintended firing when in the purse or pocket.
Overall, the Sigelei Fuchai 213W Plus looks amazing. In fact, the Fuchai 213 is my favorite mod for power mode vaping and with the 213 Plus’ improved temperature control, it may become my overall go-to mod. Best of all, it’s affordable!
Features & Specifications of Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus Box Mod:
- Measurements: 88mm x 44mm x 29mm or 3-1/2″ x 1-5/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Made from aluminum alloy and zinc alloy
- Full color 0.96〞OLED display
- Stainless steel/threaded 510 connection
- Spring-loaded center pin
- Power mode range：10W to 213W
- Temperature range：200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Voltage input range：6.4V to 8.4V
- Voltage output range：1.0V to 7.5V
- Highest output current：35A
- Resistance range (power & variable temperature)：0.1Ω-3.0Ω
- Ouput modes: power / TC SS / TC ti / TC Ni / TCR / TFR
- Supports these coil types: Kanthal, SS3
- 04 / SS316 / SS317 / Ni200 / Ti or put in your custom wire settings
- via TCR/TFR
- Preheat power adjustment for customized firing profile
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteries
- Easy battery door
- USB charging DC 5V/2A
- Battery imbalance protection
- USB upgrades
- Short circuit protection
- High input voltage warning
- Reverse battery protection
- Overheating prevention
|Dimensions||8.5 x 5.25 x 1.5 in|