Artisan Vapor Company is the leading manufacturer of chargers in the USA. Artisan Vapor Company’s advanced product Efest LUC V4 Elite Charger has many great features. Efest LUC V4 Elite Charger comes with reverse polarity protection, and the HD LCD screen displays voltage, capasity levels and current. In addition to it, it also provides over-charging protection to your batteries with four kinds of protection We always ensure that our customers get high-quality vape battery chargers at a cheap price.
The Efest LUC V4 Elite HD LCD Battery Charger checks off all the boxes for your charging needs.
This 4-bay USB-out multi-function smart charger features 4 spring-loaded self-adjusting battery bays for charging a wide variety of battery sizes for your vape devices: 10440, 18350, 14430, 14500, 18500, 16650, 18650, 26650, Li-Mn, or Li-ion. This fast charging power bank offers three charging mode options (0.5A, 1A, 2A) and it automatically detects the appropriate charging mode based on the battery status.
The LUC V4 Elite includes a mini HD LCD screen that displays the precise voltage and battery capacity level. Each charging channel has its own independent charging display status which automatically adjusts the discharge current based on different battery sizes.
The LUC V4 Elite also features four kinds of protection: over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection. It will automatically stop when the batteries are fully charged, and it will auto-recharge when the voltage is lower than 4.10V.
The input voltage is DC 12-24V, while the output voltage supports 4.2-4 X 0.5V, 4.2-4 X 1A, and 4.2-A X 2A. The USB output is DC 5V 1A as a power bank or for charging cell phones, iPads, and more.
Pick up the Efest LUC V4 Elite HD LCD Battery Charger today, and you’ll never need another fast charging power bank.
Efest LUC V4 Elite Battery Charger Features
- Model: LUC V4 Elite
- Measurements: 30.0 x 106.5 x 149.5mm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 464g
- High Quality ABS Materials with better performance
- Fire Retardant Material
- Environmentally Friendly
- Ultra-functional HD LCD Screen
- 4 Independent Charging Bays
- AC Input Power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- DC Input Power: DC 12V 2000mA
- Double USB Output Power: USB 5V 1000mA
- USB Output Floating Current: <5mA
- Automatic Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20 ± 0.05V
- CV Cut-Off Current: <10%
- Standby Current: < 100Ma
- Activation Current: <100Ma
- Auto Recharge Voltage: 4.10V ± 0.1V
- Operation Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C – 70°C
- Safe Charging Mode: CC & CV
- Support Fast Charge: 4X1.0A / 2X2.0A (Li-ion only)
- USB Outputs Function
- DC 12V/2A Adapter
- Power Bank Function
- Simultaneous Input and Output Functionality
- Humanized Energy Saving Function
- Error Reporting Protection
- Hardware and Software Double Protection
- German Piano Wire Spring
- Low Resistance Cathode & Hard Chromium Plating
- Recondition / Refresh Old or Over-Discharged Batteries
- CE, EMC, LVD, FCC, RoHS Certified
- Safety Features: 0V Activation Recovery Function / Reverse Polarity Protection / Short-Circuit Protection / Automatic Over-Charging Protection / Automatic Over-Discharge Protection / Hardware & Software Protection / Error Reporting Protection / Energy Save Protection /
NOTE: Use special caution when handling batteries. Do not use any battery if visible signs of damage or stress is present. Always store and transport your batteries in a non-conductive container. Always charge batteries on a fire-proof surface. Never charge batteries unattended. Do not modify your batteries or chargers in any way, shape, or form. Use of batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use or handling of a battery. By purchasing batteries you acknowledge these risks and attest that you have sufficient understanding of the batteries you are purchasing to use and care for them properly. Please note, we highly recommended to NOT allow the battery to discharge below 2.5V.