When using multiple batteries in a device, use the exact same batteries with the same amps, mAh, power, and charge.
What to do:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Check your batteries regularly for tears and other kinds of damage.
- Keep track of battery life. Discard battery after no later than 12 months of use.
- It is recommended to use a battery that provides 5 amps more than required amount.
- Make sure the charger you are using is provided by the manufacturer.
What not to do:
- Don’t use in a device that can exceed max battery wattage or amperage.
- Don’t leave your batteries unattended while charging.
- Don’t carry batteries without a protective cover or in pockets with coins and/or keys.
- Don’t stack batteries in an unregulated mod.
- Don’t put near heated places or expose to anything over 100 ᵒC (212 ᵒF).
Some more ways to keep safe:
- A well vented mod prevents overheating. It allows the hot gas to escape, giving you time to place the batteries in a safe place, in case of an explosion.
- A fuse can come in handy. It connects magnetically to the top of the battery and breaks the circuit when the current is too high.
- If you have a mechanical mod without the fuse, it is advisable to buy a resistance checker. If there’s a momentary setback when checking the resistance, it can get dangerous. A resistance checker keeps us safe.
Artisan Vapor & CBD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information contained for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will Artisan Vapor & CBD be liable for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the use of information found on this website.